The Right Way to Keep My Hands Off

It seems I often hear the Lord saying ‘it’s like this….’  I suppose that’s because I need a lot of instruction & I learn by experience.  This week I had such an experience.  Those of you who are computer savvy probably would not be as amazed as I was with this……someone assisted me with a problem by remote.  Here’s my computer on my desk & someone somewhere else is able to see what’s wrong & fix it!  Amazing.  While I was admiring this wonder something became clear.  Erik did not gain control of my computer without first asking my permission.  After gaining it, he had control & could command the computer with his knowledge & ability to see things I could not……but I could take back control whenever I wanted, booting him off, & do whatever I thought I needed.  How like our relationship with the Lord!  He does not take control without our permission & oh, how His knowledge & ability to see is superior to ours!  Free to rule our hearts & live in us; we walk in His Spirit and are His Hands & His Feet!  When does this divine flow stop?  As soon as we take the control back.  How clear this became!  Similarly, this is the way of missions.  Our lives are the computers, He is the Master Technician, and we must surrender control.  How does look?  Only He knows.  Some may be Giving010+  Program, some may be Praying911 Program, others may be Going411 Program.  And even more intricate is the ability of each of these programs to operate!!  The possibilities are limitless and powerful when operating correctly J  What does the Master want to accomplish with you?!!  Hugs!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment