Gifts Anyone?

Have you ever had a friend who ALWAYS gave the best presents…and a lot of them?  Every Christmas I knew I would receive the perfect gifts from her (things I love but would not buy myself).  I loved it but I didn’t…know what I mean?  My gifts for her seem so small & few.  Her secret?  She is a great shopper.  There is never a sale on something that is perfect for someone she misses.  She thinks about the ones she is giving presents to ALL the time.  Isn’t that the REAL gift?  Not that I get a lot because she saves money BUT to know she thinks about me ALL the time!! 

You are always on the heart of Jesus…He is never NOT thinking of you!  He is the BEST gift and it cost Him everything.  How can you such a wonderful gift?  Through Nazarene Compassionate Ministries!  There are TONS of ways to give and communicate that someone is thinking about them!  Projects galore!  Children to ‘adopt’!  Crisis Care Kits!  School Paks!  TONS!  Check it out for yourself!!

NCM is our focus this month!  Here is what you need to know:

1.     Gifts?  Anyone need a gift idea?  Have to buy for someone who either has everything or doesn’t want a thing?  Consider buying a gift card from NCM.  You deliver hope and the recipient chooses the project!  The regions where there are projects are wrapped gifts on the bulletin board and the choices are too many to list!!

2.     Check out our CCK (Crisis Care Kit) Tree on the bulletin board!  Remove ornaments & purchase the item to build CCKs.  Bring your unwrapped gift by or on Christmas Eve to touch the heart of someone who really needs encouraging.  Please strictly follow the description of the item so to insure our kits pass guidelines!   
                                          


COMPASSIONATE—demonstrating a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.  

Hugs!  Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment