Tapan Kumar Roy - Christian Martyrs Stories - Christian Persecution

Tapan Kumar Roy - Christian Martyrs Stories - Christian Persecution

It's easy to not know what's going on in the world...even though we live in a technology driven day. I can see or find things about any area I plug into my computer; the media scampers to make sure I listen to their version of what's going on; computers, tv, radio, newspapers, cell phones, twitter, facebook, linked in....all wait to inform me. But am I informed?

I challenge you to read about Tapan & others. This is kingdom stuff! Sadly, stories of Christian Martyrs didn't seek me and if it makes headlines it's importance and degree of brutality doesn't communicate. I suppose it makes us uncomfortable and just doesn't sell or create ratings.

The link above is only one story, only one place where you can learn of your brothers & sisters' honor, faith, and love for Jesus. If you want to see how tradegies are used for kingdom purpose & Jesus' glory, you will have to make the decision to find out for yourself. Go ahead, look for it.....if you seek Me, you WILL find Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment